Infinity Angel is a real-time online battle arena game that combines Moba and Action elements which requires that players use characters for gameplay.
Infinity Angel has 25 characters which include 5 Angels and 5 Tiers. Dasha is one of the 5 Angels.
Dasha, also called Devil Kitty Angel, is a top Angel of the Dia Bella sect whose superpower is the ion energy she expends to dismantle her opponents via a unique technique.
Her defensive abilities are somewhat inferior, but she possesses a unique battle-savviness that confuses enemies with unexpected attack patterns to claim victory.
Angel Dasha carries a special weapon and an energy cat, making this Angel have long-range and excellent controllability- a key battle factor in PvP (Player vs Player) battles.
Angel Dasha Stats
How to Acquire Angel Dasha
Generally, players can immediately experience an Angel for free in Tier 1 (Non-NFT). If you want to own more Angel, you can buy them with game money at the in-game shop.
However, Angel purchased at the in-game shop is Non-NFT; this Angel cannot participate in the R-I (Research Institute) function and cannot be traded on the NFT marketplace.
To participate in the R-I function and earn more INC, Players can purchase Angel NFT in the NFT marketplace. Players have two ways to buy Angel NFT:
- Buy Angel NFT directly on the NFT marketplace.
- Buy Box and unbox to receive any Angel.
Angel Equipment System
Every player loves to get their character ready for the game in their own way, hence our equipment system, which is for all the Angels, including Dasha.
There are diverse equipment systems to enhance the Angels’ strength, thereby increasing the chances of finding rewards. These equipment systems include:
To increase the power of Angel, players can buy more Tier.
There are 5 Tiers according to the level of value increasing from Tier 1 to Tier 5, and the corresponding probability is 20% for each Angel.
- Tier 1: drop rate 35.27%, rental price 300 INC, ability to earn 10 – 30 INC/10 mins.
- Tier 2: drop rate 23.56%, rental price 360 INC, ability to earn 10 – 40 INC/10 mins.
- Tier 3: drop rate 19.05%, rental price 410 INC, ability to earn 10 – 50 INC/10 mins.
- Tier 4: drop rate 13.8%, rental price 540 INC, ability to earn 20 – 60 INC/10 mins.
- Tier 5: drop rate 8.32%, rental price 800 INC, ability to earn 20 – 90 INC/10 mins.
A wide range of skins covering a variety of styles can be purchased with Gold/Meth/ING or through the NFT exchange.
Costumes purchased with Gold/meth are collectible, purchased individually, and not NFT.
Costumes purchased with ING through Equipment Box will be full costume sets and are NFT.
When worn as a set, all Costumes have the same bonus features and stats. However, if you own an NFT Costume, you will gain additional stats when participating in INC earning activities such as research in R-I.
- The costume system in the game: Nearly 100 full set skins.
- Fullset NFT costumes can be purchased through unboxing or on the NFT marketplace.
- Costume levels: Tier 1 → 2 → 3 → 4 → 5.
- Costumes will have Basic Effet (basic effects) and Passive skills respectively and have a durability limit (Durability) for PVE battles with the ability to earn INC tokens.
- Can use costumes while research (R-I) will increase the possibility of earning INC tokens in R-I based on the rarity of the skin.
When entering the battle, you will have minions to accompany your Angel to supplement the battle.
- The minion parts system in the game: Nearly 100 full-set minions.
- Players can buy each minion puzzle piece to form a full set of minion parts at the in-game shop (Non-NFT).
- To buy NFTs minion parts, players can buy on the NFT marketplace or buy through unboxing.
- Minion parts levels: Tier 1 → Tier 2 → Tier 3 → Tier 4 → Tier 5.
- Minion parts will have corresponding effects and have a durability limit for PVE matches that can seek INC.
- Minion parts can be used while research (R-I) will increase the time it can be researched in R-I based on the rarity of the minion parts.
Before entering the battlefield, players have the right to upgrade their Angel and/or Minion parts skills before each battle. Each costume type will have different combat abilities, requiring players to make more careful decisions to use them effectively.
Skills in Infinity Angel are classified into five different skill sets based on the main attributes of the 5 Angels. Each skill set is also divided into five different rarity levels.
About Infinity Angel
Infinity Angel is a real-time online battle arena game that combines Moba and Action elements. This game uses 3d design graphics with 3rd person perspective, in the near future, you can use VR devices to participate in combat with an extremely stimulating 1st person perspective.
Know more about us on: